Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) is a successor of original Galaxy A3.It comes with 4.7 inches 720p Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.Galaxy A3 (2016) comes with by Quad-core processor and 1.5 GB of ram for lag-free user experience.It has 13 MP camera at back and 5 MP camera at front.This smartphone is just 7.3 mm thick and weight 132g.
WARNING - Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Driver
- Odin3 v3.10.6.zip
- Check the model of your Galaxy A3 and download the root file for your smartphone:
- CF-Auto-Root-a3xelte-a3xeltexx-sma310f.zip (For SM-A310F)
- CF-Auto-Root-a3xelte-a3xelteub-sma310m.zip (For SM-A310M)
- CF-Auto-Root-a3xeltekx-a3xeltekx-sma310n0.zip (For SM-A310N0)
How to Root Galaxy A3 (2016)
- Install the Samsung USB Driver on your computer.
- Enable Developer Options on your smartphone by going to Settings>>About and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer Options>>USB Debugging.
- Unzip the Odin3 and CF-Auto-Root file into your computer to get Odin and Root files.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Power and Home button together.
- Connect your Galaxy A3 (2016) to your computer using a data cable.
- Open Odin3 on your computer.
- Click on AP button and selected unzipped root files.
- Make sure that only "F.Reset Time" and "Auto Reboot" is ticked in the options menu of Odin.
- Click on Start button to begin the rooting process.