Samsung Galaxy Note 5 launched in 2015.It is a great device with many features.Galaxy Note 5 comes with 5.7 inches 1440p Super AMOLED display with S Pen support.This phablet comes in 32/64/128 GB variants with 4 GB ram.Samsung recently updates Galaxy Note 5 to latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow which brings many new features and bug fixes.But if you don't like the Note 5 Marshmallow look or want to experience the features of latest Note 7 then you need to flash the Grace UX ROM.
- New Icon
- New Notification Bar
- Glance feature for S Pen
- New Settings Look
WARNING - Flashing Custom ROM may wipe your data.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the flashing procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
How to Flash Grace UX ROM on Note 5
- You need to Root your Note 5 in order to flash custom ROM.
- Move the ORIGINAL_STOCK DEODEXED_UX BETA3_ZPG5 by ksr007.zip ROM file into your phablet.
- Install the TWRP Manager on your phablet.
- Open the TWRP and Tap on Install button.
- Select your device from the list and tap on Install Recovery to flash the TWRP recovery on your Note 5.
- Switch off your phablet and boot into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume up, Home and Power button simultaneously.
- In TWRP wipe the data and factory reset your Note 5 by going into Wipe menu.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP after wiping the data.
- Tap on Install button and select the ORIGINAL_STOCK DEODEXED_UX BETA3_ZPG5 by ksr007.zip file.
- Swipe to confirm the flashing process.
- Reboot your phablet.
- First boot will take some time.