Samsung launches Galaxy J3 (2016) in January 2016.It comes with Quad-core chipset and 1.5 GB of ram which is enough for a low-end Samsung model.It has 8 MP camera at back and 5 MP camera at the front both have a f/2.2 aperture.Galaxy J3 2016 is running on Android Lollipop with TouchWiz.The best thing about this smartphone is that it has 5.0 inches 720p Super AMOLED display.
Rooting this low-end Android smartphone gives you some more out of it.You can put custom ROM, uninstall pre-installed apps and overclock your J3 2016 after getting root access on it.So follow the below guide to root your Galaxy J3 (2016).
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Guide to root Samsung Galaxy J3 2016
- Install USB driver and unzip the Odin3 zip file.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- Enable Developer options by going to Settings>>About and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Move SuperSU.zip file into your smartphone.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button together.
- Open Odin3 on your computer.It will show “Added” message if your device is connected.
- Click on AP button in Odin and select TWRP Recovery.tar file.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is selected in the Options menu.
- Click on Start button to flash TWRP recovery.
- Boot your smartphone into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume up, Home and Power button when the device is switched off.
- In TWRP tap on Install and select SuperSu.zip.
- Swipe to confirm flashing process and reboot your smartphone.