Huawei provides great Android devices at a decent price.They have many smartphones with great performance at an affordable price.Huawei devices come with EMUI ROM running on top of Android OS.EMUI is great ROM but some user did not like it and they want to modify it according to their need.So if you want to modify your Huawei then you need to unlock the bootloader of your device.
The bootloader has some predefined settings that restrict you from making any change to the operating system and some predefined function.So you need to unlock the bootloader of your device before making any change to OS of your smartphone.You can easily unlock the bootloader of your Huawei device by following given the tutorial.Unlocking bootloader will wipe all your data.
Guide to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei device
- Create Huawei account at this page if you already haven’t Huawei account.
- Fill all the details at this page and get the unlocking code.
- You will need to provide the IMEI number of your smartphone.You can get the IMEI number of your device by dialing *#*#1357946#*#*.
- Install USB Driver for your Huawei smartphone into your computer.
- Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Setup on your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer using USB data cable.
- Enable Developer options on your smartphone by going to Settings>>About and tap on Bild number 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Open the folder where you install Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- Press Shift and Right-click on empty space in the folder and select Open command window here.
- Enter “fastboot device” to check that your device is connected properly.
- Enter “adb reboot bootloader” to boot your device into bootloader.
- When the device is booted up in bootloader mode enter “fastboot oem unlock unlock-code” to unlock the bootloader of your smartphone.Change unlock-code with the code you get from Huawei site.