LeEco Le 2 is a mid-range Android smartphone launched in April 2016.LeEco Le 2 is a phablet with large 5.5 inches 1080p IPS display.LeEco Le 2 is a mid-range smartphone but it does not look like a mid-range with just 7.5 mm thickness and 153g weight.LeEco Le 2 has 16 MP main camera and 8 MP camera at the front for photography.LeEco Le 2 comes in 32 or 64 GB internal storage option without any expandable slot.LeEco Le 2 runs on EUI on top of Android.LeEco packs a 3000 mAh battery in slim body of Le 2 with fast charging support and USB Type-C port.
Rooting LeEco Le 2 allows you to take full advantage of your mid-range smartphone.You can uninstall pre-installed apps to free up some space which is a useful feature of rooting because LeEco Le 2 does not have a microSD slot.Rooting also helps you in getting more battery life by underclocking your LeEco Le 2.You can also flash custom ROM on your LeEco Le 2 after getting root access if you don’t like the look of EUI.
Getting root access on LeEco Le 2 is easy with the help of LeEco AIO Toolkit.Thanks to Rishabh Rao for the toolkit.You need to install the toolkit on your computer.And then follow instructions to root your LeEco Le 2.This toolkit also helps you in unlocking bootloader and flash TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le 2.TWRP Recovery allows you to flash custom ROM and tweak files on your LeEco Le 2.You can also make a full backup of your smartphone using TWRP Recovery.Below guide help you in flashing TWRP Recovery and root LeEco Le 2.So follow the step by step guide to root your LeEco Le 2 and flash TWRP Recovery.This guide is only for X520, X526, X527 and X620 models of LeEco Le 2.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
How to flash TWRP Recovery and Root LeEco Le 2
- Install USB driver for your LeEco Le 2 on your computer.
- Enable Developer options by going to Settings>>About and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Double click on downloaded file to open LeEco AIO Toolkit.
- Enter the number regarding your model of LeEco Le 2 into the command prompt.
- Now, Enter 2 to boot your smartphone into bootloader mode.
- Type 3 to unlock the bootloader of your LeEco Le 2.
- Type 5 to flash TWRP Recovery.
- Now, Type 10 to root your smartphone.
That’s it your LeEco Le 2 is rooted and TWRP Recovery has been flashed on it.You can also try other options given in toolkit.
Source and Credit