In this post, we are sharing the latest version of Odin with you.Odin is a must have tool if you are using Samsung smartphone.Odin is a flashing tool developed by Samsung for Samsung smartphone.Odin is used to flashing ROM, Root and other tweak files on Samsung smartphone.
If you are using Samsung smartphone then you already know about Odin.Odin also helps you in unbrick your soft bricked Samsung smartphone.You can also manually update your smartphone with the help of Odin by flashing stock ROM or OTA files.
Below is a link to download the latest version of Odin.Odin supports files with .tar and .tar.md5 extension.You can easily set up Odin on your computer with the help of given tutorial.
Warning – Flashing Custom ROM, Root and other tweak files on your smartphone may void its warranty.
How to Setup and use Odin
- Download the Odin zip file.
- You also need to install the Samsung USB Driver on your computer.
- Unzip the Odin3_v3.12.3.zip file into a folder on your computer.
- Open the folder where you unzip the Odin file.
- Double-click on Odin3 to open Odin.
- Boot your smartphone into download mode and connect to your computer.
- Odin show “Added” message when your smartphone is ready.
That’s it Odin is installed on your computer.