Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) is a successor of original Galaxy A3.It comes with 4.7 inches 720p Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.Galaxy A3 (2016) comes with by Quad-core processor and 1.5 GB of ram for lag-free user experience.It has 13 MP camera at back and 5 MP camera at front.This smartphone is just 7.3 mm thick and weight 132g.
Samsung recently updates Galaxy A3 (2016) to latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.If you are the user of Galaxy A3 (2016) and want to get root access on your smartphone then follow the given tutorial.You can easily root your Galaxy A3 (2016) with the help of below step-by-step tutorial.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Driver
- Odin3 v3.10.6.zip
- Check the model of your Galaxy A3 and download the root file for your smartphone:
- CF-Auto-Root-a3xelte-a3xeltexx-sma310f.zip (For SM-A310F)
- CF-Auto-Root-a3xelte-a3xelteub-sma310m.zip (For SM-A310M)
- CF-Auto-Root-a3xeltekx-a3xeltekx-sma310n0.zip (For SM-A310N0)
How to Root Galaxy A3 (2016)
- Install the Samsung USB Driver on your computer.
- Enable Developer Options on your smartphone by going to Settings>>About and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer Options>>USB Debugging.
- Unzip the Odin3 and CF-Auto-Root file into your computer to get Odin and Root files.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Power and Home button together.
- Connect your Galaxy A3 (2016) to your computer using a data cable.
- Open Odin3 on your computer.
- Click on AP button and selected unzipped root files.
- Make sure that only “F.Reset Time” and “Auto Reboot” is ticked in the options menu of Odin.
- Click on Start button to begin the rooting process.