In this post, you will find a step by step guide to root Galaxy A3 2017.This tutorial will help you in root Galaxy A3 2017 without any difficulty.Root help you in overcomes the restricts that your smartphone manufacturer put on your smartphone.You can flash custom ROM on your Galaxy A3 2017 after getting root access.
Samsung released Galaxy A3 2017 back in January 2017.Galaxy A3 2017 is a mid-range smartphone with 4.7 inches 720p Super AMOLED display.Exynos 7870 which is an octa-core chipset powers the Galaxy A3 2017 with 2 GB ram.This smartphone is also IP68 certified from dust and water.
Chainfire released CF-Auto-Root file to root Galaxy A3 2017.This guide will use this CF-Auto-Root file to get root access on your GAlaxy A3 2017.You need to flash root file using a computer to gain root.So follow the below tutorial to root Galaxy A3 2017.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Drivers
- Odin tool
- Download CF-Auto-Root file according to the model number of your smartphone:
- CF-Auto-Root-a3y17lte-a3y17ltexx-sma320f.zip (For SM-A320F)
- CF-Auto-Root-a3y17lte-a3y17ltexc-sma320fl.zip (For SM-A320FL)
How to Root Galaxy A3 2017
- Firstly, Download USB Drivers and Odin on your computer.
- Now Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options (If you smartphone don’t have Developer options then go to About>>Software Info and tap on build number 7 times) and tick USB Debugging.
- Then Switch off your smartphone and boot into Odin mode by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power button together.
- After that Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable and press Volume Up button.
- Open Odin tool on your computer.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is ticked in the options menu.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root file.
- Click on AP button in Odin and select the unzipped file.
- Finally, Click on Start button to begin the rooting process.
That’s it your Galaxy A3 2017 is rooted after following this process.