In this guide, we are going to show you how to root Galaxy A4 2016 on Nougat.So if your Galaxy A5 2016 is running on Android Nougat and you want to root it then stay on this page.Rooting your Galaxy A5 2016 on Nougat allows you to flash Custom ROM on your smartphone.With the help of root, you can make deep changes into your Galaxy A5 2016 Nougat.
Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 is a mid-range device that comes with 5.2 inches 1080p Super AMOLED display.This smartphone has 16GB internal storage and 2 GB of RAM.Samsung launched this smartphone with Android Lollipop in 2016.Now they updated Galaxy A5 2016 to Android Nogat which brings many new features and improvements.
This guide will use CF-Auto-Root file to root Galaxy A5 2016 on Nougat.You need to flash root file with the help of Odin tool on your Galaxy A5 2016 to gain root access.Below is a step by step guide to root Galaxy A5 2016 on Nougat.So follow the below tutorial to root Galaxy A5 2016 on Android Nougat.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Drivers
- Latest Odin tool
- Download CF-Auto-Root file according to the model number of your smartphone:
- CF-Auto-Root-a5xelte-a5xeltexx-sma510f.zip (For SM-A510F)
- CF-Auto-Root-a5xeltektt-a5xeltektt-sma510k.zip (For SM-A510K)
- CF-Auto-Root-a5xeltelgt-a5xeltelgt-sma510l.zip (For SM-A510L)
- CF-Auto-Root-a5xelte-a5xelteub-sma510m.zip (For SM-A510M)
- CF-Auto-Root-a5xelteskt-a5xelteskt-sma510s.zip (For SM-A510S)
Step to root Galaxy A5 2016 on Nougat
- Setup USB Drivers and Odin tool on your computer.
- Go to Settings>>About>>Software Info and tap on Build number 7 times to enable developer options.
- Now, Go to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button together.
- Then connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root file and get the root file.
- Open Odin tool on your computer.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is ticked in the options menu.
- Click on AP button and select the root file.
- Finally, click on Start button to begin the rooting process.
You can check root access on Galaxy A5 2016 using Root Checker app after following the given process.