In this guide, we are going to show you how to root Galaxy A7 2016 on Nougat.So if you Galaxy A7 2016 is running on Android 7.0 Nougat and you want to root your smartphone then stay on this page.Root allows you to overcome the restricts that your smartphone manufacturer put on your Galaxy A7 2016.Rooting your Galaxy A7 2016 on Nougat gives you access to system partition of your device.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 comes a 5.5 inches 1080p Super AMOLED display.It is powered by Exynos 7580 octa-core chipset with 3 GB of ram which is enough according to the price point of that device.Samsung updates Galaxy A7 2016 to Android 7.0 Nougat.This update brings many new features to this smartphone.
With Nougat 7.0 update for Galaxy A7 2016, the old rooting file will not help in getting Galaxy A7 2016 root on Nougat 7.0.But this guide will help you step by step in rooting your Galaxy A7 2016 on 7.0 Nougat.So follow the below guide to root Galaxy A7 2016 on Android 7.0 Nougat.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Drivers
- Latest Odin Tool
- Download the root file according to the model number of your smartphone:
- CF-Auto-Root-a7xelte-a7xeltexx-sma710f.zip (For SM-A710F)
- CF-Auto-Root-a7xeltektt-a7xeltektt-sma710k.zip (For SM-A710K)
- CF-Auto-Root-a7xeltelgt-a7xeltelgt-sma710l.zip (For SM-A710L)
- CF-Auto-Root-a7xelte-a7xelteub-sma710m.zip (For SM-A710M)
- CF-Auto-Root-a7xelteskt-a7xelteskt-sma710s.zip (For SM-A710S)
How to Root Galaxy A7 2017 on Nougat 7.0
- Install the USB Driver and Odin tool on your computer.
- Go to Settings>>About>>System Info and tap on Build number 7 times to enable Developer options on your Galaxy A7 2016.
- Now go to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer and press Volume Up button.
- Open Odin on your computer.
- Make sure that only “F.Reset time” and “Auto Reboot” is ticked in the options menu of Odin.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-root file into your computer and get the root file.
- Click on Ap button and select the root file.
- Finally, click on Start button to begin the rooting process.
This process will help you in root your Galaxy A7 2016 on Nougat.After completing the process you can check root using Root Checker app.