Here we are going to share a step by step guide to root Galaxy A7 2017.So if you want to root Galaxy A7 2017 then stay on this page.Rooting your Galaxy A7 2017 help you in customize your smartphone in the way you want.You can flash custom ROM on your Galaxy A7 2017 after rooting to change the look and feel of your smartphone.
Samsung launched 2017 model of Galaxy A7 in January 2017.This smartphone gets its power from Exynos 7880 octa-core chipset and 3 GB ram.Display wise, Galaxy A7 2017 has 5.7 inches 1080p Super AMOLED display with Always-on display feature.Galaxy A7 2017 runs on Android Marshmallow out of the box but Samsung released Android Nougat update for it.
Below is a full tutorial to root Galaxy A7 2017.This tutorial will use CF-Auto-Root file to get root access on Galaxy A7 2017.You need to flash root file using a computer on your Galaxy A7 2017 to get root.So follow the given guide carefully to root your Galaxy A7 2017.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- CF-Auto-Root-a7y17lte-a7y17ltexx-sma720f.zip (For SM-A720F)
Guide to Root Galaxy A7 2017
- Install Odin and USB drivers on your computer.
- Go to Settings>>About>>Software Info and tap on Build number 7 times to enable Developer options.
- Now, Go to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Switch off your Galaxy A7 2017 and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer and press Volume Up.
- Open Odin tool and Make sure that only “F.Reset Time” and “Auto Reboot” is ticked in the options menu.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root file and get the flashable root file.
- Click on AP button in Odin and select root file.
- Finally, Click on Start button to begin the rooting process.
That’s it your smartphone is rooted after following the process carefully.You can install Root Checker to confirm.