In this tutorial, you will find a guide on how to root Galaxy A8+ (2018).So if you want to root your Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) then stay on this page.Rooting gives you the access to make the modification into the operating system of your smartphone.You can modify your Galaxy A8+ (2018) once you got root access.There are many apps for Android that require root permissions to do some tasks and make changes to your smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) is the bigger version of Galaxy A8 (2018).It has 6 inches FHD+ display with new 18.5:9 aspect ratio and fewer bezels.Under the hood, Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) has Samsung’s in-house created Exynos 7885 chipset with octa-core CPU and Mali-G71 GPU.Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) also has dual camera sensor at the front for portrait effect on selfies.
This guide uses Cf-auto-root file to root Galaxy A8+ (2018).You also need a computer to gain root access on your smartphone.We will flash root file with the help of computer using Odin tool.Cf-auto-root file will install Spuersu app on your smartphone to gain root access.So follow the below guide to root Galaxy A8+ (2018).
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Guide to Root Galaxy A8+ (2018)
- Make sure to download the correct Cf-Auto-Root file.
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer if you haven’t yet.
- Unzip the Odin file and CF-Auto-Root file.
- Go to Settings>>About>>Software info and tap on build number 7 times to enable Developer options.
- Then go to Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into Odin mode by pressing and Holding Volume down and power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable and press Volume up key on your smartphone.
- Open Odin tool on your computer.It shows “Added” message when you Galaxy A8+ (2018) connected.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is ticked in the options menu of Odin.
- Click on AP button and select unzipped Cf-Auto-Root file.
- Finally, click on Start button to begin the Galaxy A8+ 2018 root process.
Once the process completes Odin show Pass message and your Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) reboot into recovery and flashes root file.