In this post, you are going to learn how to root Galaxy Alpha.If you are a user of this Samsung smartphone and want to root Galaxy Alpha then you are on right page.Here you will find a step by step tutorial to root galaxy Alpha.Getting root on Galaxy Alpha has many advantages.You can flash custom ROM on your smartphone after rooting.Rooting also helps you in getting rid of unuseful pre-installed apps to free up some space and increase the performance of your Galaxy Alpha.Rooting your Galaxy Alpha also allows you to tweak the operating system of your smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy Alpha is a high-end smartphone with an aluminum body to compete with another premium smartphone.It comes with 4.7 inches Super AMOLED 720p display.Galaxy Alpha has a 12MP 16:9 ratio camera at back with 2160p video recording support.Galaxy Alpha is just 6.7 mm thick and weighs 115g which makes this smartphone more premium.This smartphone has only 32 GB of internal storage without any expandable option.But you can free up some space after rooting Galaxy Alpha.
In this tutorial about rooting Galaxy Alpha, we are going to use CF Auto root files.CF Auto root files are available for Galaxy Alpha to get root access on this smartphone.You need to flash these files with the help of Odin to root Galaxy Alpha.Follow the below guide to root Galaxy Alpha.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Driver
- Check the model number of your Galaxy Alpha and download the root file according to model:
- CF-Auto-Root-sltechn-sltetdzc-smg8508s.zip For(SM-G8508S)
- CF-Auto-Root-slte-sltexx-smg850f.zip For(SM-G850F)
- CF-Auto-Root-slte-sltejv-smg850fq.zip For(SM-G850FQ)
- CF-Auto-Root-sltektt-sltektt-smg850k.zip For(SM-G850K)
- CF-Auto-Root-sltelgt-sltelgt-smg850l.zip For(SM-G850L)
- CF-Auto-Root-slte-slteub-smg850m.zip For(SM-G850M)
- CF-Auto-Root-slteskt-slteskt-smg850s.zip For(SM-G850S)
- CF-Auto-Root-sltecan-sltecan-smg850w.zip For(SM-G850W)
- CF-Auto-Root-slte-sltedo-smg850y.zip For(SM-G850Y)
Step to Root Galaxy Alpha
- Enable the Developer options on your smartphone by going to Settings>>About and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Go to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Unzip the root file and get the .tar.md5 files that help you in rooting your Galaxy Alpha.
- Unzip the Odin3
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable and press the Volume up button to confirm the download mode.
- Open Odin3 software on your smartphone.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset time” is ticked in the options menu of Odin.
- Click on AP button and select the .tar.md5 root file.
- Click on start button to begin the rooting process for your galaxy Alpha.
Once the rooting process will complete Odin will show Pass message and your smartphone reboot normally.You can look for SuperSU app in app drawer of your Galaxy Alpha to grant root access.