Here we are going to show how to root Galaxy Core Prime.You can easily root Galaxy Core Prime with the help of this guide.Rooting your Galaxy Core Prime has many benefits.You can move apps into sd card of your phone after getting root Galaxy Core Prime.You can also uninstall pre-installed apps after rooting Galaxy Core Prime to free up some space and speed up your phone.So rooting your Galaxy Core Prime is a good thing.
Samsung launched entry level Galaxy Core Prime in 2014.This smartphone comes with 4.5 inches display with 480×800 pixels resolution.Galaxy Core Prime also comes with a dual sim feature.This entry level has 5 MP camera at back and 2 MP camera at front.Currently Galaxy Core Prime is running on Android Lollipop.
We are going to root Galaxy Core Prime with the help of Odin.CF-Auto-Root file is available for Galaxy Core Prime to get root access.You need to flash this CF-Auto-Root file with the help of Odon on your Galaxy Core Prime to get root access.Below is a step by step guide to root Galaxy Core Prime.So follow the below tutorial to root Galaxy Core Prime.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Driver
- Odin Tool
- Check the model number of your device and download the CF-Auto-Root file accordingly:
- CF-Auto-Root-coreprimelte-coreprimeltexx-smg360f.zip (For SM-G360F)
- CF-Auto-Root-coreprimelte-coreprimeltedd-smg360fy.zip (For SM-G360FY)
- CF-Auto-Root-rossaltexsa-rossaltedv-smg360g.zip (For SM-G360G)
- CF-Auto-Root-rossaltexsa-rossalteub-smg360gy.zip (For SM-G360GY)
- CF-Auto-Root-cprimeltetmo-cprimeltetmo-smg360t.zip (For SM-G360T)
- CF-Auto-Root-cprimeltemtr-cprimeltemtr-smg360t1.zip (For SM-G360T1)
- CF-Auto-Root-coreprimeve3g-coreprimeve3gxx-smg361h.zip (For SM-G361H)
- CF-Auto-Root-coreprimeve3g-coreprimeve3gthw-smg361hu.zip (For SM-G361HU)
Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
- Install the Samsung USB Driver and Odin Tool on your computer.
- Enable Developer options on your smartphone by going to Settings>>About and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power button together.
- Then connect your smartphone to your computer.
- Press Volume Up key to confirm download mode.
- Open Odin tool on your computer.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root file and get the root file.
- Click on AP button and select root file.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is ticked in the options menu of Odin.
- Click on Start to begin the rooting process for your Galaxy Core Prime.
Once the process completes your smartphone starts normally.You have SuperSU app in app drawer to gain root access on Galaxy Core Prime.