Here is a complete tutorial to root Galaxy Grand Max SM-G7202.So if you want to root Galaxy Grand Max SM-G7202 then you are on right page.Rooting allows you to override the restrictions that Samsung put on your Galaxy Grand Max.You can easily gain root access on Galaxy Grand Max with the help of this guide.You can move apps into sd card after getting root access on Galaxy Grand Max.Which helps you in free up more internal storage.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Max comes with Snapdragon 410 chipset and 1.5 GB ram.This smartphone has 5.25 inches 720p IPS display.Out of the box, Galaxy Grand Max comes with Android Kitkat but it was updated to Android Lollipop by Samsung.Other specs include 13 MP camera at back, 2500 mAh removable battery and 16 GB internal storage with microSD support.
This tutorial uses CF-Auto-Root file to root Galaxy Grand Max.We are going to flash the root file on Galaxy Grand Max with the help fo Odin tool.So you also need a computer to root your Galaxy Grand Max.Follow the below guide to root Galaxy Grand Max.This tutorial is for the SM-G7202 model of Galaxy Grand Max.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Guide to root Galaxy Grand Max SM-G7202
- Go to Settings>>About and tap no Build number to enable Developer options.
- Then go to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging to enable USB Debugging.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button together.
- Now connect your smartphone to your computer.
- Open Odin tool on your computer.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is selected in the options menu.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root-grandmax3g-grandmax3gdd-smg7202.zip file to get .tar.md5 file.
- After that click on AP button and select CF-Auto-Root-grandmax3g-grandmax3gdd-smg7202.tar.md5 file.
- Finally, click on Start button to begin the rooting process for Galaxy Grand Max.
After following the above process your Galaxy Grand Max gets rooted.