In this guide, we will show you how to root Galaxy J3 Pro.This guide helps you in easily root your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro.You can flash Custom ROM on your smartphone after getting root and update it to latest Android version.You can also block the certain app from using internet data once you root your Galaxy J3 Pro.
Samsung launched Galaxy J3 Pro in June 2016.It comes with 5 inches 720p Super AMOLED display at the front.Galaxy J3 Pro gets its power from Snapdragon 410 chipset with 2 GB ram to keep apps in running memory.Camera wise, this smartphone has 8 MP back camera and 5 MP front one.
Cf-Auto-Root file is available to get root access on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro.We will flash this file with the help of Odin tool on your Galaxy J3 Pro.This guide will flash SuperSu app on your smartphone which helps you in grant root permissions.So follow the tutorial to root your Galaxy J3 Pro.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Driver
- Odin Tool
- Download Cf-Auto-Root file according to the model number of your smartphone:
- CF-Auto-Root for SM-J3110
- CF-Auto-root for SM-J3119
- CF-Auto-Root for SM-J3119S
- CF-Auto-Root for SM-J330G
How to root Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
- Make sure to download the correct Cf-Auto-Root file.
- Install USB Drivers and unzip the Odin tool file.
- Enable Developer options on your smartphone by going to Setting>>About>>Software Info and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging from Developer options.
- Enter into download mode by powering off your smartphone and pressing Volume down, Home and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable and press Volume up button.
- Open Odin tool on your computer.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is ticked in the options menu of Odin.
- Unzip the Cf-Auto-Root file and get the root file.
- Click on AP button in Odin tool and select the root file.
- Finally, click on Start button to root your Galaxy J3 Pro.
Your smartphone reboot into recovery to flash root file and then boot up normally.