In this post, we are going to show you how to root Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.You can easily root Galaxy J5 Prime with the help of given guide.There is a full step by step guide to root Galaxy J5 Prime.Root allows you to customize your Galaxy J5 Prime according to your need.Rooting your Galaxy J5 Prime help you in overcome the restricts that Samsung put on your smartphone.Like you can easily uninstall pre-install apps after getting root on your Galaxy J5 Prime.
Samsung adds another device to its popular Galaxy J5 lineup Galaxy J5 Prime.Galaxy J5 Prime comes with 5.0 inches 720p display with 294 ppi density which is great according to its price point.This smartphone gets its power from quad-core Exynos 7570 chipset.The smartphone is currently running on Android Marshmallow.
In this guide on root Galaxy J5 Prime, we are going to use CF-Auto-Root file to root Galaxy J5 Prime.Chainfire released CF-Auto-Root file to get root access on Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.You need to flash this file with the help of Odin on your Galaxy J5 Prime in order to root your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.So follow the below guide if you are ready to root your Galaxy J5 Prime.This guide is only for SM-G570F and SM-G570Y models of Galaxy J5 Prime.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Driver
- Odin Tool for PC
- Check the model number of your Galaxy J5 Prime and download the CF-Auto-Root file according to model number:
- CF-Auto-Root-on5xelte-on5xeltejv-smg570f.zip (For SM-G570F)
- CF-Auto-Root-on5xelte-on5xeltedx-smg570y.zip (For SM-G570Y)
How to root Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- Enable Developer options by going to Settings>>About>>Software Info and tap on Build number.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
- Install USB Drivers and Odin on your computer.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root file to get root file.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button.
- Now, connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Open Odin on your computer and it will show “Added” message once your smartphone is connected.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is ticked in the options menu.
- Then click on AP button and select root file.
- Finally, click on Start button to root your Galaxy J5 Prime.
That’s it your Galaxy J5 Prime is rooted you can make sure by installing the Root Checker app.