Here you will find a guide which helps you in root Galaxy J7 Max.So if you want to root your Galaxy J7 Max then stay on this page.You can overcome the restricts that your OEM put on your Galaxy J7 Max after getting root access.Root will help you in flash custom ROM or kernel on your smartphone.
Samsung launched Galaxy J7 Max in India as a mid-range smartphone.This smartphone has 5.7 inches 1080p display.Galaxy J7 Max is powered by MediaTek Helio P20 octa-core chipset and 4 GB ram with 32 GB internal storage.For photography, Galaxy J7 Max has 13 MP camera with f/1.7 aperture.
This tutorial will easily root Galaxy J7 Max.You need to flash CF-Auto-Root file on your Galaxy J7 Max with the help of Odin tool to get root access on Galaxy J7 Max.So follow the below tutorial to root Galaxy J7 Max.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Guide to Root Galaxy J7 Max
- First of all, Download correct CF-Auto-Root file.
- Go to Settings>>About>Software Info and tap on Build number 7 times to enable Developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button together.
- Connect to your computer using a data cable.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root file to get root file.
- Open Odin tool on your computer.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is ticked in the options menu of Odin.
- Click on AP button and select root file.
- Finally, click on Start button to start the rooting process.
Once your smartphone starts normally you can confirm root using Root Checker app.