In this post, we are going to show you how to root Samsung Galaxy On7 G600FY based on Marshmallow.So if you are using this smartphone and want to root Galaxy On7 then you are on right page.You can get rid of unwanted pre-installed apps after rooting your Galaxy On7 which helps you in free up some space and increase the performance of your smartphone.Rooting your Galaxy On7 also helps you in increase the battery life of your smartphone.You can easily root your Galaxy On7 with the help of Odin and TWRP recovery.In the process of rooting Galaxy On7, we also going to flash TWRP recovery.TWRP recovery helps you in flashing root files and other tweak files.
Samsung released Galaxy On7 which is a mid-range smartphone in October 2015.Galaxy On7 comes with Android Lollipop out of the box.But Samsung released the Marshmallow update for it.Under the hood Galaxy, On7 has Snapdragon 410 chipset with 1.5 GB ram and 8 Gb internal storage.This smartphone has 13 MP camera at the back and 5 MP camera at the front.
In this process, we are going to flash TWRP recovery using Odin.So we also need a computer to flash TWPR recovery on Galaxy On7.After flashing TWRP recovery, we are going to flash root files using TWRP recovery.So follow the below guide to flash TWRP recovery and Root galaxy On7This guide helps you step by step in rooting Galaxy on7 and flashing TWRP recovery.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Step to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy On7
- Install the Samsung USB Driver and unzip the Odin3 file on your computer.
- Enable Developer options by going to Settings>>About and tap no Build number 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Open Odin3.exe software on your computer.
- In options menu of Odin make sure that only “Auto reboot” and “F.Reset time” is selected.
- Click on AP button and select TWRP_3.0.2-1_SM-G600FY_141016.tar.
- Click on Start button to begin the process.
Once the process completes your smartphone reboots and TWRP recovery has been flashed on it.Now follow the below guide to root Galaxy On7.
Step to Root Samsung Galaxy On7
- Move the SuperSU.zip file into internal storage of your smartphone.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into TWRP recovery by pressing and holding Volume up, Home and Power button together.
- In TWRP recovery tap on Install button.
- Select SuperSu.zip file from internal storage.
- Swipe to flash the root files.
- Reboot your smartphone from the main menu of TWPR recovery.
That’s it your Samsung Galaxy On7 is rooted after following this process.Install the Root Checker app from Play Store to confirm.