Samsung launched Galaxy Tab S 10.5 in June 2014.As the name tells this tablet has 10.5 inches Super AMOLED display with 2560X1600 resolution.Galaxy Tab S 10.5 has 3 GB ram for multitasking and hard-core work and 16 or 32 GB internal storage with microSD support.On the back, Galaxy Tab S 10.5 has 8 MP camera and 2.1 MP camera at front.This device has 7900 mAh battery and is just 6.6 mm thickness.
Samsung recently updates this 2014 tablet to latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.This update adds many new features to this tablet.But if you want to get more control over your Galaxy Tab S 10.5 then you need to root your tablet.Here we are going to show you how you can easily root your Galaxy Tab S 10.5 based on Marshmallow.So if you want to get root access on your Galaxy Tab S 10.5 then follow the below guide.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- CF-Auto-Root-chagalllte-chagallltexx-smt805.zip (For SM-T805)
How to root Galaxy Tab S 10.5
- Install the USB driver for your tablet into your computer.
- Enable Developer options by going to Settings>>About and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Switch off your tablet and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Power and Home button together.
- Connect your tablet to your computer using a data cable.
- Unzip Odin3 file and open Odin3.exe.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is ticked in the options menu.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root file and get the root file.
- Click on AP button and select the unzipped root file.
- Click on Start button to begin the rooting process.