In this guide, we are going to show you how to root Honor View 10 which is also known as Honor V10.You can get access to change operating system files of your Honor View 10 after getting root.There are many apps for Android that require root access to able to do certain tasks like making some deep changes to the operating system of your smartphone.You get full control over your Honor V0 once you root it.
Huawei launched Honor View 10 aka Honor V10 in January 2017.Honor View 10 shares it’s certain specs with Honor Mate 10 like same Kirin 970 chipset and 18:9 aspect ratio display.Despite, giving Honor V10 18:9 aspect ratio, Honor keeps the fingerprint sensor and Home button at front.Other specs include dual 16+20 MP camera at back and 13 MP camera at the front.
This tutorial will help you in root Honor View 10 by flashing root file with the help of adb and fastboot.So you also need a computer to root Honor V10.This guide is tested on BKL-AL20C00 model of Honor View10, you can find more about it on XDA forums.So if you want to root your Honor View 10 then follow the below guide.This Honor V10 root guide will install SuperSU root app on your Honor View10.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Guide to root Honor View 10
- Make sure that you unlock the bootloader of your Honor V10.
- Install the ADB and Fastboot on your computer.
- Move the boot-b132-root3.img file into the folder where you install ADB and Fastboot setup.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into fastboot mode by pressing and holding Volume down and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- Open the ADB and Fastboot folder and double-click on “cmd-here” application to open adb and fastboot command prompt.
- Type “fastboot devices” in command prompt to make sure that your device is connected.
- Then type “fastboot flash ramdisk boot-b132-root3.img” to flash root file on your Honor V10.
- Finally, type “fastboot reboot” to reboot your smartphone.It will reboot twice before booting normally.
You get the SuperSU app in app drawer to gain root access once you completed the tutorial successfully.