Lenovo K3 Note launched in March 2015.It has 5.5 inches 1080p display and octa-core chipset with 2 GB ram.Lenovo K3 Note comes with Android Lollipop out of the box.But Lenovo updates K3 Note to Android Marshmallow.Marshmallow update brings many new features to Lenovo K3 Note.Rooting method for Marshmallow based Lenovo K3 Note is available.Rooting Lenovo K3 note allows you to make some deep changes into your smartphone.Getting root on Lenovo K3 Note is easy with the help of given tutorial.
You need to install the given tool on your computer in order to root Lenovo K3 Note.This method is for Lenovo K3 Note K50-A40 and K50-T5 only.Here we are giving you the tutorial on how to root Lenovo K3 Note.So follow the below guide to root your Lenovo K3 Note.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
How to Root Lenovo K3 Note on Marshmallow
- Install the Lenovo USB Driver and Lenovo K3 Note Manager on your computer.
- Enable Developer options on your smartphone by going to Settings>>About and tap no Build number 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock by going to Settings>>Developer options.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Run the Lenovo K3 Note Manager on your computer.
- In K3 Note Manager click on Root button.
- On next screen click on Root button to start the rooting process.
- Once the process is completed disconnect your Lenovo K3 Note from your computer.