If you are using LeEco Le 1S also known as Letv 1S and want to root Letv 1S then you are on right page.Here we are going to show you how to root LeEco 1S.We are also going to flash TWRP recovery on LeEco 1S during this process.Here we are going to root Letv 1S by flashing root files using TWRP recovery.So first we need to flash TWRP recovery on Letv 1S.TeamWin released the official TWRP recovery for LeEco 1S.Which is great news if you want to flash TWRP recovery and root Letv 1S.In this process, we are going to use a computer to flash TWRP recovery and then get root on Letv 1S using TWRP recovery.
LeEco released Letv Le 1S in Febuarary 2016.Le 1S is a mid-range Android smartphone with great specification according to price.Le 1S comes with Android Lollipop out of the box.But LeEco released Marshmallow update for Le 1S.It features 5.5 inches 1080p display.Le 1S is powered by Mediatek helio X10 octa-core Cortex-A53 chipset and 3 GB of ram.Le 1S weights 169g and 7.6 mm thick with 3000mAh non-removable battery.Le 1S also has a fingerprint sensor at rear and USB Type-C port.
Here we are going to show you step by step how to root Letv 1S and flash TWRP recovery.We are going to flash TWRP recovery using ADB and Fastboot.And then flash root files to get root access on Letv Le 1S.So follow the below guide to flash TWRp recovery and root Letv 1S.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Step to Flash TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le 1S
- Enable Developer options on your smartphone by going to Settings>>About and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Install the Minimal ADB and Fastboot on your computer.
- Move the TWRP Recovery file into the folder where you install the Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into bootloader mode by pressing and holding volume down and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- Open the folder where you setup Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- On blank space in that folder press Shift+Right click.
- Select Open command window here to open ADB and Fastboot command prompt.
- In command prompt type “fastboot devices” to make sure that your Le 1S is connected.
- Now, type “oem unlock” to unlock the bootloader of your smartphone.
- Type “fastboot flash recovery TWRP-Recovery-IMG-file-name” to flash TWRP recovery.Make sure to change TWRP-Recovery-IMG-file-name with the name of TWRP recovery file.
- Reboot into TWRP recovery by entering “fastboot reboot recovery” in command prompt.
TWRP recovery has been flashed on your Le 1S after following this process.Now, follow below guide to get root access.
Step to Root LeEco / Letv Le 1S
- Move the SuperSU.zip file into internal storage of your smartphone.
- Power off your smartphone and enter into TWPR recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume up and Power button.
- In TWRP recovery tap on Install button.
- Select SuperSU.zip file from storage.
- Swipe to confirm the flashing process.
- Once the process is completed reboot your smartphone.
You can install the Root Checker app from Play Store to make sure that your Le 1S is rooted.