In this post, we are going to show you how to root LG G6.So if you want to root LG G6 then follow this post.Root gives you the access to modify operating system of your LG G6.So you can make deeply changes into your LG G6 after getting root access.You can customize your LG G6 according to your need with the help of root.
LG G6 comes with Snapdragon 621 chipset which allows it to run everything you put in it.This smartphone has 18:9 ratio display which covers almost all the front.There are very little bezels on the front of this smartphone.We get dual-camera setup and a fingerprint sensor on the back of LG G6.LG G6 runs on latest Android Nougat with some LG’s tweak on top to make this smartphone more useful.
This guide uses SuperSU file to root LG G6.You need to flash SuperSU file with the help of a custom recovery to get root access on your LG G6.But don’t worry we also have a post which shows how to flash a custom recovery on LG G6.So follow the below guide to root your LG G6.This guide will help you in root LG G6.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Guide to Root LG G6 easily
- Firstly, you need to flash TWRP Recovery on your LG G6.
- Then move SuperSU.zip file into internal storage of your smartphone.You can do so with the help of MTP if you already boot your LG G6 in TWPR Recovery.
- Power off your LG G 6 and boot into TWRP Recovery by pressing and holding Volume down and Power button together.
- In TWRP Recovery swipe to allow modifications to the system.
- Tap on Install button.
- Select SuperSU.zip file from internal storage.
- Swipe to flash file and root your LG G6.
- Reboot your smartphone normally.
That’s it your LG G6 is rooted after following the given guide.You can check with the help of Root Checker app.