In this post, we are going to show you how to root Huawei Mate 10.So if you want to root your Mate 10 then read this article carefully.Rooting your smartphone is the first step toward customizing your Huawei Mate 10.There are many apps that require root access on Mate 10 to do certain tasks.
Huawei launched Mate 10 with 5.9 inches 1440p display.Under the hood, Mate has Kirin 970 chipset with 4 GB ram which is enough for a high-end smartphone in 2017.For photography, Mate 10 has 12 + 20 MP dual camera at back and 8 MP camera at front.This smartphone is running on Android Oreo.
This guide will use a tool called FunkyHuawei tool to root Mate 10.You need to install this tool on your computer and then follow the given instructions to root Huawei Mate 10.So follow the below guide to root your Mate 10.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Guide to root Huawei Mate 10
- If you are using Windows 10 then follow driver fix guide to install drivers.
- Firstly, you need to unlock the bootloader of your Mate 10.
- After that, go to Developer options in Settings and enable USB debugging.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- Go to ADB and Fastboot command prompt and type “adb reboot bootloader” to boot into bootloader.
- Open FHMate10Tool.exe on your computer.
- Type 1 and press Enter to go to root tool.
- Now follow the instructions that show up on the computer screen.
- Once your smartphone gets rooted it wit reboot normally.
Once the process completes your Mate 10 boot up normally with SuperSu installed.