In this post, we will show you how to root Moto X4.This post will help you in root Moto X4 with the help of TWRP Recovery.So if you want to root your Moto X4 than stay on this page.Root gives you full control over your smartphone.There are many apps that require root access to do certain tasks.You can also uninstall pre-installed apps after rooting your Moto X4.
Motorola launched Moto X4 as a mid-range Android smartphone in late 2017.It comes with Snapdragon 630 chipset with octa-core CPU and Adreno 508 GPU.Motorola also adds USB Type-C port with fast battery charging on Moto X4 and 3.5mm headphone jack.Other specs include dual 12 MP camera at back and 16 MP camera at front.
This guide will flash SuperSu root file on Moto X4 with the help of TWRP Recovery.You can also use Magisk systemless root to gain root access on Moto X4.Your device also needs to run on a custom Recovery in order to gain root access.So follow the below guide to root Moto X4 with the help of SuperSu using TWRP Recovery.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Step by step guide to Root Moto X4
- First of all, you need to flash TWRP Recovery on Moto X4.
- Do not reboot your smartphone normally once you flashed TWRP Recovery.
- Boot your Moto X4 into TWRP Recovery using the key combo.
- Move SuperSu.zip file into internal storage of your smartphone using MTP.
- In TWRP Recovery, tap on Install button.
- Select SuperSu.zip file from internal storage.
- Swipe to flash the file on your smartphone.
- Once the flashing process completes, go back to the main menu and reboot your smartphone normally.
That’s it your Moto X4 is rooted after following the given process.You can check root with Root Checker app.