Samsung launched Galaxy Note 5 as a successor to Note 4 which is one of the popular android phablet.As we all know Note 5 is flagship phablet from Samsung with great specs.This phablet powered by Samsung’s own in-house produced Exynos 7420 which is octa-core processor and 4 GB ram for multitasking which is the most useful feature of phablets.At the front, Galaxy Note 5 has 5.7 inches 1440p Super AMOLED screen, 5 MP camera for selfies and video calling and a fingerprint sensor in the home button.Samsung worked hard on camera for Note 5 and it has a stunning 16 MP camera at back with optical image stabilization feature.
Samsung recently updated Galaxy Note 5 to latest android 6.0.1 marshmallow which adds more features and security to this device.Rooting the Note 5 allows you to get more control over your phablet.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Driver
- Odin3 v3.10.6.zip
- Download the following file according to the model of your Note file (Check model of your device by going to Settings>>About>>Model number.
- CF-Auto-Root-noblelte-nobleltejv-smn920c.zip (For SM-N920C)
- CF-Auto-Root-nobleltektt-nobleltektt-smn920k.zip (For SM-N920K)
- CF-Auto-Root-nobleltelgt-nobleltelgt-smn920l.zip (For SM-N920L)
- CF-Auto-Root-noblelteskt-noblelteskt-smn920s.zip (For SM-N920S)
- CF-Auto-Root-nobleltehk-nobleltezh-smn9200.zip (For SM-N9200)
- CF-Auto-Root-noblelte-nobleltedd-smn920g.zip (For SM-N920G)
- CF-Auto-Root-nobleltespr-nobleltespr-smn920p.zip (For SM-N920P)
- CF-Auto-Root-noblelteusc-noblelteusc-smn920r4.zip (For SM-N920R4)
- CF-Auto-Root-noblelte-nobleltedv-smn920i.zip (For SM-N920I)
- CF-Auto-Root-nobleltetmo-nobleltetmo-smn920t.zip (For SM-N920T)
- CF-Auto-Root-nobleltebmc-nobleltebmc-smn920w8.zip (For SM-N920W8)
- CF-Auto-Root-noblelte-nobleltextc-smn9208.zip (For SM-N9208)
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using the original Samsung data cable.
- Install Samsung USB Driver into your computer if you already have not installed the driver for your Note 5.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options>>USB Debugging.If your phablet missing Developer options then enable it by going to Settings>>About and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Power off your device and boot into Odin mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button together while the device is powered off.
- Open Odin3 into your computer.Odin will show “Added” message if your device is connected rightly.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root-xxxxxx.zip file and get the .tar.md5 extension file.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is selected in options.
- Click on AP in Odin and select the .tar.md5 extension file which you get by unzipping the file.
- Click on Start button in Odin to start the rooting process.Your Note 5 will reboot into the recovery mode to complete the process.