Samsung launched Galaxy S6 in 2015 as a flagship model which is without any fact one of most popular android flagship device of the year.This stunning device has 5.1 inches 1440p Super AMOLED which as specs tells delivers great viewing experience with 557 ppi of density.Galaxy S6 have Exynos 7420 octa-core processor which is based on 14nm technology and 3 GB ram which is more than enough for multitasking and hardcore gaming.
Galaxy S6 comes with the android lollipop and now upgradable to android 6.0.1 marshmallow which is the latest version of android.Marshmallow brings many new features and improvements over the lollipop.If you upgrade your Galaxy S6 to marshmallow and want to get root access on your smartphone then you are at right place.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Driver
- Odin3 v3.10.6.zip
- Download Root file according to the model number of your Galaxy S6.You can find the model number of your smartphone by going to Settings>>About>>Model number.
- CF-Auto-Root-zeroflte-zerofltexx-smg920f.zip (For SM-G920F)
- CF-Auto-Root-zerofltelgt-zerofltelgt-smg920l.zip (For SM-G920L)
- CF-Auto-Root-sc05g-sc05g-sc05g.zip (For SC-05G)
- CF-Auto-Root-zerofltechn-zerofltezh-smg9200.zip (For SM-G9200)
- CF-Auto-Root-zerofltechn-zerofltezt-smg9208.zip (For SM-G9208)
- CF-Auto-Root-zerofltectc-zerofltectc-smg9209.zip (For SM-G9209)
- CF-Auto-Root-zeroflte-zerofltedv-smg920i.zip (For SM-G920I)
- CF-Auto-Root-zerofltespr-zerofltespr-smg920p.zip (For SM-G920P)
- CF-Auto-Root-zeroflteusc-zeroflteusc-smg920r4.zip (For SM-G920R4)
- CF-Auto-Root-zerofltektt-zerofltektt-smg920k.zip (For SM-G920K)
- CF-Auto-Root-zeroflteskt-zeroflteskt-smg920s.zip (For SM-G920S)
- CF-Auto-Root-zerofltetmo-zerofltetmo-smg920t.zip (For SM-G920T)
- CF-Auto-Root-zerofltebmc-zerofltebmc-smg920w8.zip (For SM-G920W8)
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S6
- Connect your Galaxy S6 to the computer using the original data cable.
- Unzip and install Samsung USB Driver on your computer if you already have not installed the driver for your smartphone.
- Enable Developer option on your smartphone by going to Settings>>About and tap 7 times on Build number.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Switch off your Galaxy S6 and boot into Download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button together.
- Press the Volume up button to confirm that you want to enter into the download mode.
- Unzip the Odin3 v3.10.6.zip file and open Odin3 into your computer.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is selected in Options menu of Odin.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root-xxxxxxx.zip file into your computer.
- Click on AP button in Odin and select the CF-Auto-Root-xxxxxxx.tar.md5 file.
- Finally, click on Start button to begin the rooting process.