ZTE launched Nubia Z11 Mini in April 2016.Nubia Z11 Mini is running on nubia UI on top of the Android operating system.You can easily root Nubia Z11 Mini with the help of given tutorial.We are also going to share TWRP Recovery for Nubia Z11 Mini in this tutorial.Rooting Nubia Z11 Mini is very useful for you.Rooting gives you more control over your Nubia Z11 Mini.TWRP recovery is also useful if you want to tweak your Nubia Z11 Mini.Nubia Z11 Mini has Snapdragon 617 octa-core chipset with 3 GB ram.For photography, Nubia Z11 Mini has 16 MP camera at back and 8 MP camera at the front.Nubia Z11 Mini also has USB Type-C port and a fingerprint sensor in the home button.
Getting root access on Nubia Z11 Mini is not a hard process.Rooting your smartphone allows you to get rid of pre-installed apps.Rooting is also helpful in getting more battery life by underclocking the processor and optimizing the apps.Rooted Nubia Z11 Mini is also tweaked for better performance.TWRP custom recovery allows you to flash custom ROM on your Nubia Z11 Mini.TWRP is also used for taking a full backup of your smartphone before tweaking it which is very important in case you got your smartphone damaged.
We are going to root your Nubia Z11 Mini with the help of TWRP recovery.So first we need to flash TWRP Recovery on Nubia Z11 Mini.Which is done with the help of ADB and Fastboot.After flashing TWRP Recovery we are going to flash root files using TWPR Recovery.So follow the below guide to root Nubia Z11 Mini AND flash TWRP recovery.Below is a full tutorial to flash TWRP recovery and Root Nubia Z11 Mini.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
How to flash TWRP Recovery on Nubia Z11 Mini
- Unzip the given file into a folder on your computer.
- Enable Developer options on your smartphone by going to Settings>>About and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Now, go to Settings>>Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlock.
- Enable ADB and Fastboot by dialing *#7678# and tick the both options that come on your Nubia Z11 Mini screen.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Open the folder where you unzip the downloaded files.
- Press Shift+Right click on empty space in that folder and choose Open command window here to open ADB and Fastboot command window.
- Type “adb reboot bootloader” in the command window to boot your smartphone into bootloader.
- In command window type “fastboot devices” to make sure that your smartphone is connected properly.
- Type “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” to flash TWRP recovery on Nubia Z11 Mini.
- Finally, Type “fastboot reboot” to boot your smartphone normally.
How to root Nubia Z11 Mini
- Move the Beta-SuperSU-v2.71.zip file into internal storage of your smartphone from the downloaded files.
- Switch off your smartphone and boot into TWRP Recovery by pressing and holding Volume up and Power button together.
- In TWRP recovery tap on Install button.
- Now select the Beta-SuperSU-v2.71.zip file from the internal storage of your smartphone.
- Swipe to confirm te flashing process.
- Once the flashing process completes reboot your smartphone.