In this post, we are going to provide you the Samsung USB Driver for all Samsung Galaxy smartphones.Samsung offers many Android smartphones from entry level to flagship.USB Driver allows you to connect your device to your computer easily.So if you want to connect your Galaxy smartphone to your computer you need Samsung USB driver.
Samsung offers Samsung Kies which helps you in sync your Samsung smartphone with your computer.Samsung Kies allows you to move data between your computer and smartphone.But if you require Samsung USB Driver only then follow the below download link.
Here you get Universal Samsung USB Driver that allows you to connect your Galaxy smartphone to your computer.These drivers are also required if you want to use Odin on your computer.So download the Samsung USB driver from given link.
Note – These drivers are universal so they work with all Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
How to install Universal Samsung USB Driver
- First of all, Download the USB_Drivers_18.104.22.168.rar file.
- Move the file to your computer.
- Unrar the file.
- Double-click on software installation tool that you get from file.
- Follow the instruction to install the Universal Samsung USB Driver on your computer.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Now, your computer will automatically detect your smartphone and install the required drivers.
That’s it driver for your Samsung Galaxy smartphone has been installed on your computer.