In this post, we are going to share TWRP Recovery for Snapdragon based Galaxy S8+ with you.This post also shows a step by step guide to flash TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S8+ with Snapdragon.TWRP Recovery allows you to flash tweak files on your Galaxy S8+.TWRP is also useful for taking a full backup of your Galaxy S8+.So that you can restore that backup if something goes wrong.
Samsung Galaxy S8+ comes with Snapdragon 835 chipset with 4 GB ram.This smartphone has a larger display as compared to Galaxy S8 with same 1440p resolution.Galaxy S8+ has 12 MP camera at back and 8 MP camera at front.This smartphone has 3500mAh battery with fast charging option.
TWRP Recovery is officially released for Snapdragon Galaxy S8+.This guide will flash TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S8+ with the help of Odin.Then we flash no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file to disable encryption.So follow the below guide to flash TWRP Recovery on Snapdragon Galaxy S8+.This guide is only for Snapdragon powered Galaxy S8+ models.
WARNING – Flashing Custom Recovery may brick your device.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the flashing procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Snapdragon Galaxy S8+
- Firstly, Some Snapdragon powered Galaxy S8+ comes with the locked bootloader.So make sure that bootloader of your Galaxy S8+ is unlocked.
- Install USB Drivers and Odin tool on your computer.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Then Power off and boot your smartphone into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Bixby and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer and press Volume up button.
- Open Odin on your computer.
- Click on AP button and select TWRP-Recovery.img.tar file.
- Keep pressing Volume up, Bixby and Power button and click on Start button.
- Your Galaxy S8+ will boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Swipe to confirm the modifications and format data from wipe menu.
- Reboot your smartphone into recovery from Reboot options in TWRP Recovery.
- Move the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file into your smartphone storage using MTP.
- Tap on Install and select the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file to disable the encryption.
- Swipe to flash the file.
- Finally Reboot your smartphone normally.
That’s it TWRP Recovery has been flashed on your Snapdragon Galaxy S8+ by following this guide.