In this post, we are going to show you how to flash TWRP recovery on Galaxy S8.We share the TWRP Recovery for Galaxy S8.TWRP recovery allows you to make customization into your smartphone.TWRP Recovery is well-known custom recovery for Android smartphones.You can flash other tweak files on your Galaxy S8 with the help of TWRP Recovery.You can gain system less root access on Galaxy S8 with the help of TWRP Recovery.
Galaxy S8 comes with Exynos 8895 chipset with 4 GB ram under the hood.Galaxy S8 runs on Android Nougat with Samsung UX on top.This smartphone has infinity display with 1440p resolution.TeamWin officially released TWRP Recovery for Galaxy S8 Exynos model.
This guide helps you in flash official TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S8.There are two methods to flash TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S8.One for rooted Galaxy S8 and another for unrooted with the help of Odin.If your Galaxy S8 is rooted then follow the guide to flash TWRP Recovery using Official TWRP App.So follow the below guide to flash TWRP Recovery for Galaxy S8.This guide is only for Exynos model.
WARNING – Flashing Custom Recovery may brick your device.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the flashing procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Flash TWRP Recovery on unrooted Galaxy S8
- Enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy S8 by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Switch off your smartphone and boot into Odin mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Bixby and Power button together.
- Open Odin tool and tap on AP button.
- Select TWRP-Recovery.img.tar file.
- Keep holding Volume up, Bixby and Power button.
- Click on Start button to flash TWRP Recovery.
- Do not release the button and your Galaxy S8 will boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Swipe to confirm the modification notification and follow the guide.
- Go to Wipe and Format Data of your Galaxy S8.
- Now go to Reboot and tap on Recovery to reboot into TWRP Recovery again.
- Move the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file into your smartphone using MTP.
- Tap on Install and select the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file.
- Swipe to flash and reboot.
That’s it TWRP Recovery is flashed on your Galaxy S8.