Here we are going to show you how to flash TWRP Recovery on Honor 8 Pro.So if you want to flash TWRP Recovery on Honor 8 Pro then you are on right page.TWRP Recovery allows you to make customization into your Honor 8 Pro.TWRP Recovery is also helpful to take a complete backup of your Honor 8 Pro.There are many other benefits to flash TWRP Recovery on Honor 8 Pro.You can also root Honor 8 Pro after flashing TWRP Recovery.
Huawei launched Honor 8 Pro in April 2017.This smartphone comes with Huawei’s own HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset with 4/6 GB ram which gives Honor 8 Pro its power to handle all tasks.Huawei Honor 8 Pro runs on Android Nougat.On the back, this smartphone has dual 12 MP camera for great photography.
TWRP Recovery is available for Honor 8 Pro.This is not official but it works very well on Honor 8 Pro.We are going to use fastboot and ADB in this tutorial to flash TWRP Recovery on Honor 8 Pro.Below is a step by step guide to install TWRP Recovery on Honor 8 Pro.So Follow the below guide to flash TWRP Recovery on Honor 8 Pro.
Warning – We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
How to Flash TWRP Recovery on Honor 8 Pro
- Unlock the bootloader of your Honor smartphone.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your computer.
- Move the twrp-3.1.1-1-duk.img file to the folder where you setup ADB and Fastboot.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- Open the folder where you setup ADB and Fastboot.
- Press Shift+Right click and select Open command window here to open ADB and Fastboot command window.
- Type “adb reboot bootloader” to boot your smartphone into bootloader.
- Now, Type “fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1-1-duk.img” to flash TWRP Recovery on Honor 8 Pro.
- Finally Type “fastboot boot twrp-3.1.1-1-duk.img” to boot your Honor 8 Pro into TWRP Recovery.
That’s it TWRP Recovery has been flashed on your Honor 8 Pro.