In this post, we are going to show you how to install TWRP Recovery for LG G6.This guide will help you in flash TWRP Recovery on LG G6.TeamWin officially released TWRP Recovery for LG G6.TWRP Recovery allows you to get much-needed control over your LG G6.You can flash custom ROM with the help of TWRP Recovery on LG G6.It also helps you in getting root access on LG G6.Moreover, TWRP Recovery is also useful for making a complete backup of your smartphone.
LG launched their flagship smartphone G6 with many new features.LG G6 has Snapdragon 821 under the hood.The best thing of this smartphone is its display.This Lg flagship has a 5.7 inches display with 18:9 ratio and HDR support.On the back, this smartphone has dual-camera setup for photography and a fingerprint sensor for security.
As already mentioned TWRP Recovery is released for LG G6.In this guide on installing TWRP Recovery for LG G6.We are going to flash official TWRP Recovery on LG G6.This guide uses ADB and Fastboot to flash TWRP Recovery on LG G6.So if you want to flash TWRP Recovery on LG G6.Then follow the below guide to install TWRP Recovery for LG G6.
Warning – We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
How to Flash TWRP Recovery on LG G6
- First of all, you need to unlock the bootloader of your LG G6.
- Then connect your smartphone to your computer.
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
- Open the folder where you install the ADB and Fastboot.
- Move the TWRP Recovery IMG file into that folder.
- Press Shift+Right-click and select Open command window here to open ADB and Fastboot command prompt.
- Now Type “ADB reboot bootloader” to boot your LG G6 into bootloader mode.
- Once your smartphone is in bootloader mode type “fastboot flash recovery TWRP-Recovery-filename.img” (Change TWRP-Recovery-filename.img with the name of TWRP file) to flash TWRP Recovery on LG G6.
- Finally Type “fastboot boot TWRP-Recovery-filename.img” to boot your LG G6 into TWRP Recovery.
After following the above guide TWRP Recovery has been flashed on your LG G6 and it is ready for tweaks.