In this guide, we are going to show you how to flash TWRP Recovery on HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle.TWRP Recovery helps you in doing many tasks.IT is useful for taking a complete backup of your smartphone before doing any tweak.TWRP Recovery also helps you in getting root on HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle.We will also share a link that helps you in root HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle once you installed TWRP Recovery on your HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle.
HTC released HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle back in 2016.It gets its power from Snapdragon 400 chipset which is a quad-core Cortex-A7 chipset.On the front are a large 5.5 inches 720p display and 5 MP selfie camera.The internal storage of HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle is 32 GB with 3 GB ram which is enough for most of the user because there is microSD card support too.
TWRP team released TWRP Recovery for HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle.This guide will teach you how to flash official TWRP Recovery on HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle.You need to flash TWRP Recovery with the help of ADB and Fastboot.Once you finished the TWRP Recovery flashing guide you can head over to Magisk root guide in order to root HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle.So follow the below guide to flash TWRP Recovery on HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle.
WARNING – Flashing Custom Recovery may brick your device.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the flashing procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
How to flash TWRP Recovery on HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle
- Make sure to unlock the bootloader of your HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle.
- Install ADB and Fastboot setup on your computer.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- Open the folder where you setup ADB and Fastboot.
- Move TWRP-Recovery.img file here and rename it as recovery.img (.img is the extension of that file).
- Press Swift+Right-click on blank space and select Open command window here to open ADB and Fastboot command prompt.
- Type “adb reboot bootloader” to boot your smartphone into bootloader.
- Once the smartphone enters into bootloader mode type “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” to flash TWRP Recovery.
- Finally type “Fastboot boot recovery.img” to boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Now if you want root access on your HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle then follow the above-given link.
This guide will flash TWRP Recovery on your HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle.