In this guide, we are going to show you how to flash TWRP Recovery on HTC One X10.You can do many tweaks on your One X10 after flashing TWRP Recovery.You can flash custom ROM on your One X10.You can also root HTC One X10 after flashing TWRP Recovery.This guide will also show you how to root HTC One X10.
HTC launched One X10 as a mid-range Android smartphone in the second quarter of 2017.One X10 gets its power from Helio P10 which is octa-core chipset from MediaTek.HTC One X10 is a big smartphone with 5.5 inches 1080p display at the front.On the back, there is a 16 MP camera and blow it is the fingerprint scanner.
TWRP Recovery is officially available for HTC One X10.This guide will use ADB and Fastboot to flash TWRP Recovery on HTC One X10.Then with the help of TWRP Recovery, you can flash root file to root One X10.You can also flash Magisk systemless root if you want.Below is a step by step guide to flash TWRP Recovery on HTC One X10 and gain root access.
WARNING – Flashing Custom Recovery and rooting may brick your device.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the flashing procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
How to flash TWRP Recovery on HTC One X10
- Make sure that you unlock the bootloader of your HTC ONE X10 before going further.
- Enable USB debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into bootloader mode.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Open the folder where you install Adb and Fastboot.
- Move TWRP-Recovery.img file in that folder and rename it as recovery.img.
- Press Shift+Right-click on empty space in that folder and select Open command window here to open adb and fastboot command prompt.
- Type “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” to flash TWRP recovery on HTC One X10.
- Then type “fastboot boot recovery recovery.img” to boot into TWRP recovery.
The above steps will flash TWRP Recovery on your HTC One X10.Now follow below guide to gain root access on One X1 0using TWRP Recovery.
How to Root HTC One X10
- Once you are in TWRP recovery connect your smartphone to your computer and move SuperSu.zip file into internal storage.
- Tap on Install button.
- Select SuperSu.zip file and swipe to flash it.
- Once the flashing process completes reboot your smartphone normally.
That’s it your HTC One X10 is rooted after following this process.You can head over to SuperSu app to gain root access.