In this guide, we are going to show you how to root Xiaomi Redmi 4A and flash TWRP Recovery on Redmi 4A.So if you want to flash TWRP Recovery on your Redmi 4A and gain root access then follow the given guide.You can change the look and feel of your smartphone software after rooting Redmi 4A.TWRP Recovery helps you in getting root on Redim 4A and flash custom ROM on your smartphone.
Xiaomi launched the Redmi 4A as a low-end smartphone with some great specs according to its price.This smartphone has a 720p 5.0 inches display which makes it easy to handle.Redmi 4A gets its power from Snapdragon 425 chipset which is an octa-core chipset with Adreno 308 GPU.For great battery life, Xiaomi adds a whopping 3120mAh battery in Redmi 4A.
This guide will use ADB and Fastboot to flash TWRP Recovery on Redmi 4A.Then we will use TWRP Recovery to flash SuperSU file to root Redmi 4A.Below is a step by step guide to root Redmi 4A and install TWRP Recovery.So first follow the TWRP Recovery flash guide and then root guide for Redmi 4A.
WARNING – Flashing custom recovery and Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 4A
- Make sure to unlock the bootloader of your Redmi 4A before going further.
- Install the ADB and Fastboot on your computer.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Open the folder where you setup ADB and Fastboot.
- Move the TWRP-Recovery.img file into ADB and Fastboot folder and rename it as recovery.img.
- Now, press Shift+Right-click button on blank space in ADB and Fastboot folder and select Open command window here to open ADB and Fastboot command prompt.
- Type “adb devices” to make sure that your smartphone is connected properly.
- Then type “adb reboot bootloader” to boot into Fastboot mode.
- Once you are in Fastboot mode type “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” to flash TWRP Recovery on your smartphone.
- Finally, type “fastboot boot recovery” to boot into TWRP Recovery.
This guide will flash TWRP Recovery on your Redmi 4A.Now follow below guide to root Redmi 4A using TWRP Recovery.
How to Root Redmi 4A
- Move SuperSU.zip file into internal storage of your smartphone.
- Boot your smartphone into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on Install button in TWRP Recovery.
- Select SuperSU.zip file from internal storage.
- Swipe to confirm the flashing process.
- Lastly, reboot your smartphone normally.
That’s it this guide will root your Redmi 4A.You can check using root checker.