This guide will help you in flash TWRP Recovery on your Android smartphone with Official TWRP App.TeamWin have an Official TWRP App that helps Android user in flash TWRP Recovery on their smartphones.This app is also useful to check and update old TWRP Recovery if you already have TWRP Recovery installed on your smartphone.You can also track Network Statistics with the help of Offical TWRP App.
TWRP Recovery is well-known custom recovery for Android.This recovery is developed by TeamWin to help Android user take full advantage of their smartphones.TWRP Recovery helps in flash Custom ROM, gain root access and take a complete backup of your Android device.Every Android user who wants to customize their device will need to flash TWRP Recovery.So that they can flash tweak files with the help fo TWRP Recovery.
Here we are going to show you how to flash TWRP Recovery on Android device with the help of Official TWRP App.Your Android device needs to be rooted in order to flash TWRP Recovery with the help of Official TWRP App.You need to download the app on the device.Then you can find TWRP Recovery for your smartphone and flash it with the help of the app.Follow the below guide to install TWRP Recovery on Rooted Android using Official TWRP App.
WARNING – Flashing Custom Recovery may brick your device.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the flashing procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
How to flash TWRP Recovery using Official TWRP App
- Firstly, Make sure that your Android device is rooted.
- Install the Official TWRP App from Play Store.
- Open the app.
- If you are opening the app first time then tick the I agree and Run with root permissions.
- Next tap on TWRP FLASH.
- Tap on Select Device option and select your device.
- Then select the latest version of TWRP Recovery and download it.
- Once the TWRP Recovery file is downloaded, go back to the app and tap select a file to flash and select TWRP Recovery file from storage of your smartphone.
- Tap on FLASH to RECOVERY option and confirm the flashing process.
- Your smartphone will reboot and flash TWRP Recovery.
That’s it TWRP Recovery has been flashed on your smartphone after following this process.