Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (also known as Redmi Note 3 Pro) is great phablet at a decent price.It comes with Snapdragon 650 chipset which is enough according to the price of this device.This phablet comes with MIUI ROM on the top of Android.MIUI is one of the best ROM for Android smartphone.But if you don’t like MIUI then you can flash custom ROM on your Redmi Note 3.Custom ROM changed the look of your phablet and brings many new features into your Redmi Note 3.
CyanogenMod released CyanogenMod 13 (also known as CM13) for Redmi Note 3.This is a great news if you are the user of Redmi Note 3 and want to flash CM13 on your phablet.CM13 is well-known custom ROM for Android smartphone.It has many features that make your device easier to use.So follow the given tutorial to flash CyanogenMod 13 ROM on your Redmi Note 3.
WARNING – Flashing Custom ROM may wipe your data.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the flashing procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
How to Flash CM13 ROM on Redmi Note 3
- First of all, you need to flash TWRP and root your Redmi Note 3.
- Move CM-13-ROM.zip and GApps.zip files into your Redmi Note 3.
- Turn off your phablet and boot into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume up and Power button together.
- In TWRP factory reset your phablet by going into Wipe menu.
- Go back to the main menu of TWRP after factory resetting your phablet.
- Tap on Install button and select the CM-13-ROM.zip file.
- Now, Go back to the main menu again and flash the GApps.zip file using the same method.
- Reboot your phablet when the flashing process is completed.