Samsung launched the 2016 version of Galaxy A5 in December 2015 (also known as Galaxy A5 (2016).This model has many improvements over its procedure.Galaxy A5 (2016) has 5.2 inches 1080p Super AMOLED display.2016 model of Galaxy A5 comes in two variants, one with Snapdragon 615 chipset and other with Samsung’s own Exynos 7580.Both variants have 2 GB Ram and 16 GB internal storage.Galaxy A5 (2016) also comes in Dual-Sim, in which second sim slot also used as microSD slot.
You can root your Galaxy A5 (2016) easily without the help of any professional.Rooting your device gives you more control over your device.Root access allows you to make many changes that are not possible on the unrooted device.Just follow the given guide to root your Galaxy A5 (2016).
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Driver
- Odin3 v3.10.6.zip
- Check the model number of your device by going into About settings of your device and download root file for your model:
- CF-Auto-Root-a5xelte-a5xeltexx-sma510f.zip (For SM-A510F)
- CF-Auto-Root-a5xeltextc-a5xeltextc-sma510y.zip (For SM-A510Y)
How to root Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)
- Unrar and install Samsung USB Driver into your computer.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using the data cable.
- Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone by going to Settings>>Developer options>>USB Debugging.If your device misses Developer options then go into Settings>>About and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Disconnect your smartphone from your computer and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Power and Home button simultaneously while the device is turned off.
- Connect smartphone again to your computer and press Volume up button to confirm download mode.
- Unzip and Open Odin3 into your computer.
- Unzip the zipped root file.
- Click on AP button in Odin and select the root file.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is selected in the options menu of Odin.
- Click on Start button to begin the rooting process of your Galaxy A5 (2016).