Motorola launched Moto Z as their flagship smartphone of 2016.It is the first smartphone from Moto that allows you to add modular accessories to your phone.Yu can add Modular at the back of Moto Z.Moto Z has 5.5 inches 1440p AMOLED display and Snapdragon 820 chipset.Developers are working hard to bring tweaks to this new Moto Z smartphone.First thing toward tweaking any smartphone is flashing a custom recovery.And TWRP developer team released TWRP recovery for Moto Z.
This is a great news if you want to flash TWRP recovery on your Moto Z.Here we are going to show you how to flash TWRP recovery on Moto Z.TWRP recovery allows you to get root access and flash custom ROM on Moto Z.TWRP also allows you to make a full backup of your Moto Z before making any changes.Follow the below guide to install TWRP recovery on Moto Z.We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
Method to Flash TWRP Recovery on Moto Z
- Enable Developer options on your smartphone by going to Settings>>About and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Go to Settings>>Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
- Install the Minimal ADB and Fastboot setup on your computer.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Go to the folder where you setup Minimal ADB And Fastboot.
- Move the TWRP Recovery .img file into Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Press Shift and Right-click on empty space in the folder.
- Select Open command window here to open ADB and Fastboot command window.
- In command window enter “adb reboot bootloader” to reboot your Moto Z into bootloader mode.
- When your smartphone boot up into bootloader mode enter “fastboot flash TWRP-Recovery-file-name”.Change TWRP-Recovery-file-name with the name of TWRP .img file.
- Enter “adb reboot recovery” to boot your Moto Z into TWRP recovery mode.