BlueStacks is an Android emulator that allows you to run Android app on your Windows or MacOS powered computer.BlueStacks allows you to play your favorite Android games on your computer.BlueStacks makes your computer an Android device to enjoy the Android experience.BlueStacks team released BlueStacks 2 with some new feature and fixes.BlueStacks 2 is much smoother and lag free than the previous version.BlueStacks makes your computer an Android device and runs almost all Android apps on your computer.
Rooting is very easy for BlueStacks 2 emulator.Rooting your BlueStacks 2 allows you to run the apps that require root access on your computer.There are many Android apps that require root access to do certain tasks.So if you want to run the apps that require root access on your computer using BlueStacks 2 emulator then you need to root BlueStacks 2.
Here we are going to share with you the method to root BlueStacks 2 emulator.There are many apps that allow you to root Android.But we are going to use KingRoot to root BlueStacks 2.Because KingRoot app allows us to grant root access on BlueStacks 2 successfully.You need to install Kingroot app in BlueStacks in order to root BlueStacks 2 emulator using KingRoot app.Follow the below guide to install KingRoot and root BlueStacks 2.
Step to Root BlueStacks 2
- Download the KingRoot Android APK on the computer on which you install BlueStacks 2.
- BlueStacks will recognize the KingRoot app as and Android app and allows you to run it on your computer.
- Double click on KingRoot APK file to install it using BlueStacks app handler.
- Now open the app drawer of BlueStacks.
- KingRoot app is installed.Click on it to open KingRoot app.
- Click on Get now button in KingRoot app.
- Wait for KingRoot app to finish the rooting process.
- Restart the BlueStacks 2 emulator.
That’s it your BlueStacks 2 emulator is rooted and ready to run apps that require root access.You can install Root Checker app to confirm that your BlueStack 2 is rooted .