Huawei Honor 5X is a mid-range device with great performance.It comes with Snapdragon 616 chipset and 2 GB RAM which is great according to the price of this device.Honor 5X has 5.5 inches 1080p display and fingerprint reader at back.For taking photos and videos Honor 5X has 13 MP main camera and 5 MP front camera.
Honor 5X is running on EMUI ROM which is based on Android.But if you want to change the ROM of your Honor 5X then you need to root your phablet.Rooting your Honor 5X gives you to get more control over your and allows to get rid of some pre-installed apps and functions that are not useful for you.Follow the given guide to root your Honor 5X.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Easily root Honor 5X and flash TWRP Recovery
- Unlock the Bootloader of your Honor 5X.
- Install the USB driver and Minimal Fastboot and ADB on your computer.
- Connect your Honor 5X to your computer using the data cable.
- Move SuperSU.zip file into your phone.
- Go to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging on your Honor 5X .
- Open the folder where you install the Minimal Fastboot and ADB.
- Press Shift and right click on blank space in the folder.
- Select Open command window here.
- Enter “adb reboot bootloader” in the command window to reboot your device into bootloader mode.
- When your device is booted up into bootloader mode then enter “fastboot flash recovery” and drag the TWRP recovery file into the command prompt.
- Enter “adb reboot recovery” to reboot your device into recovery mode.
- In recovery mode tap on Install button.
- Select SuperSU.zip file and Swipe to flash.
- Reboot your Honor 5X.