Samsung Galaxy E5 launched in February 2016.It is a mid-range smartphone with great specs.It comes with 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and 1.5 GB ram which is good at this price.The best thing in this smartphone is display because it has 5.0 inches 720p Super AMOLED display.Galaxy E5 has 8 MP camera at back and 5 MP camera at the front for selfies and video calling.This smartphone is just 7.3 mm thick which makes it look premium device.
You can root your Galaxy E5 with the help of the following guide.Rooting your smartphone allows you to flash custom ROM and kernel on your smartphone.There are many apps that require rooting access to do some tasks.So follow the given tutorial to root your galaxy E5.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Driver
- Odin3 v3.10.6.zip
- Download the root file according to model number of your Galaxy E5:
- CF-Auto-Root-e5lte-e5ltexx-sme500f.zip (For SM-E500F)
- CF-Auto-Root-e53g-e53gxx-sme500h.zip (For SM-E500H)
- CF-Auto-Root-e5lte-e5lteub-sme500m.zip (For SM-E500M)
Step to Root Samsung Galaxy E5
- Install the Samsung USB Driver if you have not installed already on your computer.
- Unzip the Odin3 and CF-Auto-Root files into your computer.
- Open Odin3 software on your computer.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Power and Home button together.
- Connect your Galaxy E5 to your computer using a data cable.
- Click on AP button and select the unzipped root file.
- Make sure that only “Auto reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is selected in the options menu.
- Click on Start button to begin the rooting process.