Samsung Galaxy E7 is a 5.5 inches phablet launched in January 2015.It is a mid-range 5.5 inches device with 720p Super AMOLED display.Under the hood of Galaxy E7 is Snapdragon 410 quad-core 64-bit chipset with 2 GB of ram.Galaxy E7 has 13 MP main camera and 5 MP front-facing camera.Galaxy E7 has 2950 mAh non-removable battery and measures just 7.3mm thick.
Rooting your Galaxy E7 gives you more deep control over your smartphone.You can flash custom ROM and kernel for better performance and look.You can also over clock or under clock your smartphone after getting root access on it.So follow the below tutorial if you want to root your Galaxy E7.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Driver
- Odin3 v3.10.6.zip
- Check the model of your smartphone and download root file for your model:
- CF-Auto-Root-e7ltehktw-e7ltezs-sme7000.zip (For SM-E7000)
- CF-Auto-Root-e7ltectc-e7ltectc-sme7009.zip (For SM-E7009)
- CF-Auto-Root-e7lte-e7ltexx-sme700f.zip (For SM-E700F)
- CF-Auto-Root-e73g-e73gxx-sme700h.zip (For SM-E700H)
- CF-Auto-Root-e7lte-e7lteub-sme700m.zip (For SM-E700M)
Step to root Samsung Galaxy E7
- Install USB Driver for your Galaxy E7 on your computer.
- Unzip Odin and Cf-Auto-Root file into your computer.
- Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone by going to Settings>>Developr Options and tick USB Debugging.
- Switch off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Power and Home button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- Open Odin3.exe on your computer.It will show “Added” message when your smartphone is connected.
- Click on AP button in Odin and select unzipped CF-Auto-Root file.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is selected in the options menu.
- Click on Start button to begin the rooting process of your Galaxy E7.