Here we are going to share USB drivers for MediaTek powered Android devices with you.There are many Android smartphones that get its power from MediaTek chipset.MediaTek VCOM USB Drivers allow you to connect your smartphone to your computer easily.So if you are using an Android with MediaTek processor and want to download USB Drivers then stay on this page.
There are two ways to install the USB Drivers for MediaTek smartphone.One, by installing the drivers manually from device manager while the second one is auto installer which installs the drivers automatically.We are sharing the auto-installer version with you because it is easy to install.
You just need to follow the steps and install the auto installer drivers on your computer.These drivers are also required if you want to tweak your smartphone using ADB and Fastboot commands or using SP Flash Tool.So follow the below link and download the driver for MediaTek devices.
Note : These drivers will work with all MediaTek chipset powered Android smartphone.
How to setup MediaTek USB Drivers on your computer
- First of all, Open the download link in new tab.
- You will find the link to download latest Driver Auto Installer at the bottom of the download page.
- Once you download the driver file unzip it into your computer.
- Double-click on Install file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the commands that are shown on screen.
- Connect your MediaTek smartphone to your computer.
- The driver for your smartphone will be installed automatically.
Drivers for your MediaTek device has been installed on your computer.