Here you will find a guide to root BlueStacks 3.So if you are using BlueStacks 3 and want to gain root access then stay on this page.Rooting your BlueStacks 3 allows you to run apps that require root access on BlueStacks 3.You can do many things with BlueStacks once you get root access.Root BlueStacks 3 also help you in increasing the performance of your emulator.
BlueStacks 3 is an Android emulator that let you run Android apps on your personal computer.With the help of BlueStacks 3, you can play Android games on the large screen of your computer and control them using mouse and keyboard.This will run without the need for any smartphone.So if you want to enjoy Android apps on your computer then BlueStacks is the best solution for you.
This guide will use BlueStacks Tweaker shared by Anatoly79 to root BlueStacks 3.You need to run BlueStacks tweaker to gain root access.BlueStacks Tweaker helps you in install SuperSU app on your Android emulator.Then with the help of SuperSu, you can grant root access in BlueStacks 3.So follow the below guide to root BlueStacks 3.
Note – SuperSu app might not work on some computers.Make sure that you run BlueStack Tweaker as admin.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the procedure.
How to Root BlueStacks 3
- Unzip the BlueStacks Tweaker app on your computer.
- Run BlueStacks 3 emulator on your computer.
- Open the application BlueStacks Tweaker that is given in the unzipped folder.
- Close BlueStacks 3 and click on Fore kill BS button that is given in tweaker.
- Go to Helper menu in tweaker and click on Unlock button.
- Go back to the Main menu and select Start BS to run BlueStacks 3.
- Now, go to Helper menu again and click on Patch button.
- Open the utils folder from unzipped files and drag the SuperSu file into BlueStacks 3 to install SuperSu app.
- Open SuperSu app and update Su binary using normal method (Do not restart BlueStacks from SuperSu app).
- Open Play store and update SuperSu app.
- Open the SuperSu app again and update the Su binary.
That’s this guide will root BlueStacks 3.You can check using Root Checker app.