In this guide, we are going to show you how to root Galaxy A8 (2018).With the help of this tutorial, you can easily root your Samsung Galaxy A8 2018.You can do many things after rooting your Galaxy A8 (2018).Root allows you to write into system partition of your smartphone.You can modify the operating system of your smartphone after getting root access.
Samsung released the Galaxy A8 (2018) as a successor to Galaxy A8.Galaxy A8 (2018) comes with 18:5:9 aspect ratio display with FHD+ resolution.This smartphone has 16+8 MP dual camera on the front for portrait effect on selfies.On the back, Galaxy A8 2018 has 16 MP camera with F/1.7 aperture.This smartphone gets its power from octa-core Exynos 7885 chipset.
This guide will use Cf-auto-root file to root Galaxy A8 2018.You need to flash the root file on your Galaxy A8 2018 with the help of computer using Odin software.This guide install SuperSu app on your computer which helps you in granting root access.So follow the below guide to root Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018).
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Guide to Root Galaxy A8 (2018)
- First of all, download the correct Cf-auto-root file.
- Go to Settings>>About>>Software Info and tap on Build number 7 times to enable Developer options.
- Go to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Unzip the Cf-Auto-Root file and Odin on your computer.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable and press Volume up key.
- Open Odin tool and it will show “Added” message once your smartphone is connected.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is ticked in the options menu.
- Click on AP button and select unzipped Cf-Auto-Root file.
- Lastly, click on Start button to begin the Galaxy A8 2018 rooting process.
That’s it your smartphone will reboot into recovery and flash root file once the process completes.You can install Root Checker to make sure that it is rooted correctly.