This guide will show you how to root Galaxy C5 Pro with the help of CF-Auto-Root file.So if you are using Galaxy C5 Pro then stay on this page and follow the guide to get your Galaxy C5 Pro rooted.Rooting help you in do many tasks that are not possible without getting root access.There are many apps that require root on your Galaxy C5 Pro.So if you want to use these apps then you need to root Galaxy C5 Pro.
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro is a mid-range Android smartphone.It has 5.2 inches 1080p SuperAMOLED display for great viewing experiences.Then there is Snapdragon 626 chipset with 4 GB of ram that helps this device in handling every task with ease.Galaxy C5 Pro has 16 MP cameras both at the front and back with f/1.9 aperture.
Rooting guide for Galaxy C5 Pro is simple.You just need to flash root file on your Galaxy C5 Pro to get root with the help of Odin tool.So you also need a computer to root Galaxy C5 Pro with CF-Auto-Root file.If you are ready to root Galaxy C5 Pro then follow the below guide to get root access on your smartphone.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Drivers
- Latest Odin Tool
- Download root file according to the model number of your smartphone:
- CF-Auto-Root-c5proltechn-c5proltezh-smc5010.zip (For SM-C5010)
- CF-Auto-Root-c5proltechn-c5proltezm-smc5018.zip (For SM-C5018)
How to Root Galaxy C5 Pro
- Firstly, make sure to install USB Drivers on your computer.
- Go to Settings>>About>>Software Info and tap on Build number 7 times to enable Developer options.
- Now Go to settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Power off your Galaxy C5 Pro and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer and press Volume Up.
- Open Odin tool on your computer.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is ticked in the options menu of Odin.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root file.
- Click on AP button and select the root file.
- Finally, click on Start button to begin the rooting process.
Your Galaxy C5 Pro will reboot normally once the rooting process finishes.