In this post, we are going to show you how to root Galaxy C5.So if you are using this Galaxy C5 and want to get root access then stay on this page.There are many things that you can do after rooting your Galaxy C5.You can block apps from using data and uninstall unwanted apps with the help of root on Galaxy C5.
Samsung launched Galaxy C5 in mid of May 2016.Under the hood, Galaxy C5 has Snapdragon 617 chipset with 4 Gb of ram for great multitasking.The display of Galaxy C5 is Super AMOLED with 1080p resolution.There is also a finger print sensor for more security in Home button.This smartphone runs on the Android operating system.
This guide will help you in easily root Galaxy C5.You need to flash root file using a computer with the help of Odin tool on your Galaxy C5 to gain root access.Below is a step by step guide to root Galaxy C5.So follow the given tutorial to root Galaxy C5.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- CF-Auto-Root-c5ltechn-c5ltezh-smc5000.zip (For SM-C5000 ltezh)
- CF-Auto-Root-c5pltechn-c5pltezc-smc5000.zip (For SM-C5000 pltezc)
How to Root Galaxy C5
- Install the driver and unzip the Odin on your computer.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options (If your device has not developer options enabled then go to About and tap on Build number 7 times).
- Power off your Galaxy C5 and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Open Odin tool on your computer.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is ticked in the options menu of Odin.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root file.
- Click on AP button and select the unzipped file.
- Click on Start button to begin the rooting process.
Once your phone reboot normally you can install Root Checker to confirm that it’s rooted.